Sold a uninhabitable trailer to me and my family of three young children, next to, in front of, and all around many sex offenders, saying i could not inspect the trailer, ONLY VISUALLY with this special one time deal, and made it out to be the deal of a life time and only if I signed a 5 year lease.I signed, come to find out it had no plumbing, broken water heater, broken furnace, and no insulation under the floors.

After the $2700 plumbing fix, found out the water heater didnt work, toilet was cracked, everything still leaked, and after tearing out a couple walks from mold, found out black mold was throughout the entire trailer and was making us all sick. Finally enough was enough. Went to court and signed that we CAN LEAVE WITHOUT NO REPROCUSSIONS and they still attacked my credit for $7000!!

They also have gangsters and local drug addicts threaten you, destroy your vehicles, and even bwat you up for gift cards!These people are disgusting and take advantage of innocent families!!!

Review about: Sun Communities Trailer Rental.

Had an Experience with Sun Communities?

Comments

Prestige Floor Coating- fraudulent business practices! Prestige Floor Coating "Want a professional floor or work guarantee? No such thing with this contractor. They do not care about anything but getting your money, even offering discount for cash which I..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more International Solution Group Japan - BEWARE of these ISG JAPAN conmen International Solution Group Japan "This Japan property scam group is unlicensed in Japan and cons expats into buying old s***ty apartment buildings with horrible loan structure and "tax advantages" for huge commissions direct into..." Read more Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling SA Painting And Remodeling "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Didn’t even get the stains We Clean Carpets "I was quoted 100$ for my living room, master bedroom and a hallway. When arrived it came out to $140$ Because of an environment fee? And taxes. Got a call..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more